Monday, August 31, 2009

OMG Shoes!

This past Friday was my birthday and I have to say that totally celebrated with shoes! I realized that I bought/received 4 pairs of shoes last week. Obviously it was a happy birthday ;)

The first pair that I bought was the Steve Madden Cheryl in Midnight blue. I can’t tell you how long I have been on the lookout for the perfect blue shoe and once again SM came through for me. They were included in the Fall Preview Sale so they were already 40% off, but then I had an extra 25% off + Free Shipping birthday coupon so I scooped them up for a great price. These were my birthday treat to myself…

Then came along the great sandal clearance email from Aldo (Thanks M for passing it along). I had been eyeing these great beaded sandals with ankle straps almost all summer but either they had been too expensive (originally $70) or didn’t have my size in the store when they were on sale (only to $30). So when I spied them for $17.95 and in my size you know I jumped all over that! These were just my I-wanted-them-and-they-were-a-great-price buy.

Pair #3 came in the form of Nine West’s Oskari wedge in Ivory. Once again these have been on my wish list for some time but of course I was waiting for the best time to buy. I had another 25% off coupon to NineWest.com that I was planning on using for these shoes but then about a week ago they sold out of my size L Needless to say I was pretty bummed, but then Endless.com came to my rescue. They dropped the price on the Ivory and I bought those right away because I didn’t want to be disappointed again. These were my “They are actually a present from someone else because they gave me birthday money” shoes…. So thanks T&V!

Last but not least is the gift from my wonderfully fabulous boyfriend. Can I just say that he seriously is the best gift giver ever!!! He bought me my Steve Madden Motorcycle boots that I blogged about earlier! Yay! And I can say they are fabulous… great quality, awesome fit, super comfy. He is such a smarty and bought them during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale so he got a great deal on the price too. What can I say I trained him well ;) Needless to say I made some great additions to my closet (although I am running out of room again) and it was a fantastic birthday!




2 comments:

  1. thats awesome that he got you the motorcycle boots!

    And I think we need a count - how many pairs of shoes are you up to now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great one! Nice choices... you'd better make room!

    ReplyDelete