Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Giddy Up!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have been loving the Equestrian Trends this fall, especially after watching a few Mad Men episodes with Betty at the stable... and even Amy Adams as Amelia Earhart in Night at the Museum 2. I love it so much that I couldn't resist buying these Enzo Angiolini riding boots when they were marked down 50% on 6pm.com! Now I just need to find the perfect camel color leggings.
(top image from Vince Camuto)

------UPDATE------
So the boots were delivered and.... sadly they were very disappointing. I don't know if it is my foot or just the design of the boot, but they bunched very unattractively around the ankle. It's truly sad because the leather and overall design were gorgeous. I guess its back to the search...

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a pair of riding boots myself, but I'm yet to find a pair that fits right. These are all gorgeous! Did you get the one in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did... they should be delivered tomorrow so I hope they fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the leggings.... I live in leggings

    ReplyDelete