Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Surf's Up

The internet is the ultimate time wasting tool. From the great procrastination power of facebook to the mindless wanderings on Wikipedia, there is always something to do on the web. As I tend to spend way too much time wandering around websites I find “new” favorites all the time. In the last few weeks I have come across three websites that have easily made their way into my top slots… for now. Check them out. Hopefully you will love them as much as I do!


fmylife.com

I don’t really know how to describe this website besides hilarious and awesome. Just check it out :)

Polyvore

Lets you express your inner stylist/magazine editor! I put together a nice layout for a girlfriend to help give her ideas on a girls night outfit.

ModCloth

The newest of my favorites… it has really cute stuff at great prices (Check out the shoes!). I would say it has a similar style to Urban Outfitters but has a lot of other options as well.

1 comment: