Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Die. OMG I Die.

Talk about a fabulous deal! Today on 6pm.com they were featuring select Oh Deer! shoes for $15.95. That is more than 75% off retail in some cases! Now if you don’t know Oh Deer! they are great shoes that retail for well over $100 in almost all cases. I have never bought a pair but I have tried a few on and they are defiantly well made and comfortable shoes, not to mention cute. So obviously when I saw this sale I got super excited. I couldn’t decide which ones to buy! After much internal debate (and external, thanks B) between styles and colors I ended up buying the Slash sandal in green (I saw these in a boutique a couple of weeks ago on sale but they didn’t have my size) and the Jester mini-wedge in purple. With shipping and tax I spent a total of $41.87. The combined retail price of these shoes is $375. That means I saved over 88% on this purchase!!! Can it get any better? I think not. To make sure you cash in on future sales like this head over to 6pm.com and sign up for their emails. :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa these are super cute. You always find the best deals stylish me!

    ReplyDelete