Monday, September 28, 2009

L.O.V.E.

Seeing as it is “Fashion Week Season” I have found myself a little behind with getting around to looking at all the pictures/slideshows and reading articles about the shows that I am interested in. So today I was playing catch-up on the WSJ site checking out their fashion section, reading an article about London’s fashion week when I came across this Burberry Prorsum trench-dress.

To me it was just breath-taking. I can’t get over the shoulders! I mean it’s just so strong and yet undeniably feminine all at the same time. Usually I am not a big fan of lavender but it just works so well for this piece. Gah! Just love it and wanted to share a little tiny piece of my fashion love with you all. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yep these big structured shoulders are all over the runway.

    ReplyDelete