Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oxfords

The oxford trend has been slowly building steam and seems to be a big hit for spring. I have to confess that I have been very hesitant to jump on this trend. For one we all know that I am not really much of a flat person as far as shoes go, and I guess I just never really liked any of them. However, with more and more styles popping up, and along with them, more and more ways to style them, I am definitely warming up to these. I am leaning towards the styles that are two-, or even tri-, toned or that have interesting details, like cut outs.
If you are a reader of the Sea of Shoes blog, I have to say Jane's Comme des Garcons tri-tone brogues, and her styling of them, were a big reason for me to rethink this trend.

1 comment:

  1. You know how I feel about them! I'm glad this trend will still be around.

    ReplyDelete